55 m² · 2 bedrooms · up to 5 persons
Our accessible Kratzenberg apartment leads directly onto a cosy terrace and out into the garden and large playground.
- Spacious open-plan living space with kitchenette (fridge with freezer compartment, 4 hotplates and oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle and tableware)
- 1 double room with double bed and solid wood furniture
- 1 triple room with double bed, single bed and solid wood furniture
- 1 accessible bathroom with shower and WC
- West-facing terrace with seating
- Hairdryer, hand towels, shower towels and sauna towels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat-screen TV and socket protection
- Bed linen, table linen and tea towels
|UP TO 4 Persons||5 Persons|
|10.01.23 – 28.01.23||155.–||180.–|
|28.01.23 – 04.03.23||170.–||195.–|
|04.03.23 – 01.05.23||155.–||180.–|
|01.05.23 – 24.06.23||155.–||180.–|
|24.06.23 – 09.09.23||170.–||195.–|
|09.09.23 – 16.12.23||155.–||180.–|
|16.12.23 – 22.12.23||184.–||209.–|
|22.12.23 – 06.01.24||218.–||243.–|
|06.01.24 – 27.01.24||184.–||209.–|
|27.01.24 – 02.03.24||195.–||220.–|
|02.03.24 – 01.05.24||184.–||209.–|
Final cleaning: 95.– | Each additional person: 25.–
Subject to errors and price changes.
- All our prices are in EUR per apartment per night for the indicated number of persons, excluding final cleaning.
- Visitor's tax is included in the price (from winter 2023, it will be listed separately on the invoice).
- The Kratzenberg, Blessachkopf, Geisskogel and Stubenkogel apartments are accessible.
- Pets are not permitted. We thank you for your understanding.
- All benefits of the National park SommerCard and National park WinterCard.
- Children's activities (pony rides and "Bummelzug" tourist train) in summer.
- Use of our spa with Finnish sauna, infra-red cabin, steam room and relaxation area in winter.
- Baby equipment (cots, high chairs, baby monitors, baby baths and changing mats)
- Lockable ski storage room with skishoe dryer and sufficient space for your ski equipment
- Lockable bike room with charging possibility for the e-bike (we ask you to lock the bikes additionally)
- Our delicious breakfast with fresh produce from the region – simply send us an e-mail.
- Use of our spa with Finnish sauna, infra-red cabin, steam room and relaxation area in summer.
- Late check-out (subject to availability) by prior arrangement.
- If you arrive by electric car, we offer you a charging possibility directly at the farm.
- The rental of our apartment in Haus Scharrerlehen is invoiced by
Georg Kaltenhauser, Scharrerhof, Hollersbach 23, 5731 Hollersbach in Pinzgau
Raiffeisenbank Oberpinzgau | AT39 3503 9000 0201 0031
- The rental of our apartment in Haus Geigenlehen and Haus Werndllehen is invoiced by
Angelika Kaltenhauser, Ferienhaus, Hollersbach 36, 5731 Hollersbach in Pinzgau
Raiffeisenbank Oberpinzgau | AT95 3503 9000 0202 0469